Rain has created havocs in the east coast states and Johor from the middle of Dec until to-day. Now, we have too much water instead of no water to drink.
Water availability is not about having good rainfall,lakes an rivers. It is more about MANAGEMENT of our water resources....
Friday, December 28, 2001
Water is the most expensive commodity if you don't have it. We only know its true value when our wells ( pipes) run dry...Btw,it happened to me a few times in Kuala Lumpur.
- Name: Berisman
- Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- New design by Blogger
- Bon for Water
- Round Table Discussion
- Another not so good news about water: The Star ...
- News: Penang to review water tariffs By: (Wed,...
- It has been more than a year I have not written an...
- I am retiring from Malaysian Water Association cou...
- Basra is cut off from water supply after US invade...
- Congratulations to my friend at PUAS who recently ...
- Yes, provided he has an account with Maybank. T...
- 07/01/2001 - 08/01/2001
- 08/01/2001 - 09/01/2001
- 10/01/2001 - 11/01/2001
- 11/01/2001 - 12/01/2001
- 12/01/2001 - 01/01/2002
- 03/01/2002 - 04/01/2002
- 09/01/2002 - 10/01/2002
- 10/01/2002 - 11/01/2002
- 12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003
- 03/01/2003 - 04/01/2003
- 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
- 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
- 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
- Current Posts